Sunday 19 February 2012

10 things i've learnt..

ABOUT MYSELF:


1. I break my phone often and can't cope well without it




2. Theres so much to learn out there - you can never no it all or to much and in order for me to find things i'm interested in, i need to go find them.
3. Love old, vintage looking textures/shades/type





4. I'm interested in subliminal things, things not so obvious to the eye and need thought




5. Simplicity is key in communication and i like it


6. Theres a lot left for me to learn and experiment in the use type


7. I'm not using graphics to its full potential and theres so much left undiscovered and untried



8. I continue to love paper craft and decorative things such as wrapping and decorations.


9. I work through my problems wether in work or personal life until i'm some what content

10. Tend to think about what the group think of my work, i should be more confident in what i design rather than question peoples opinions

ABOUT MYSELF PROFESSIONALLY:

1. Always feel i could do more and improve my work more, i never get a conclusion of happiness, always room to develop

2. I'm not afraid to admit i made a mistake or start again, even when everyone shouts my i'm crazy
3. I approach things differently to others and will always challenge myself with everything i can't make possible


4. Writing ideas down does help me and i should admit to myself that i won't remember them when i can't be bothered to

5. I love visual aspect of info graphics but aren't the best at figuring how to do it myself


6. I think of a lot of ideas and always want to do them


7. I've developed my skills on illustrator immensely which is probably a blessing

 
8. Visual aids really help in design ideas and development




9. Different packaging always intrigues me and is something i would love to work with




10. A sense of humour in graphic design is always appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment