Thursday 13 February 2014

Studio Visits: Emails

I'm travelling down to London at the end of February therefore I've emailed studios in London about visiting there studio.
I emailed:
The Allotment
Method
Pearlfisher
Turner Duckworth

Simply stating who I was, what I liked about there studio and about coming to visit them. Hopefully I will get a response from this as I tried to do emails direct to specific people.

Dinosaur - Manchester

They had an email on there site for placements so I thought I would send my portfolio through. Due to the name I thought I would try something different in approaching them to stand by adding a link to a video. Hopefully they will enjoy it and come back to me.




Salt - San Fran

When hunting for studios in San Fran I found 'Salt' which actually had a paid internship advertised. This would be perfect for an opportunity to go over to San Fran as it would help with the financial side of living over there. Therefore I decided to give it a shot and emailed them with my online portfolio asking them to consider me for the internship.




No comments:

Post a Comment