Tuesday 20 May 2014

PPP: Presentation Prep

The final ppp presentation was really important to me so I really wanted to come up with a concept that showed me as a designer and a person as well as represent the last three years.

I started off by writing out a few things that I wanted to include in the powerpoint.


I decided that this whole experience has taught me so many different things that aren't only design related and that i've really grown as a person. This led me to the idea of using photos of when I was younger and growing up into an adult as a basis to demonstrate the different things i'd learnt.



Therefore I went through 100's of old photographs whilst at home picking out key ones which had narratives I felt I could link to the things I wanted to present.

I then wrote out an extensive list of each photograph and a brief note of what it represented.


From this I then lay out all the images in powerpoint and wrote notes using this extensive list. I then systematically went through rearranging the images to create a flow from one point to the next so it made a narrative of my experience. I did several practices to see how the flow worked and rearranged as I trailed it to get a better order.

No comments:

Post a Comment