Thursday 1 March 2012

Answers for Beth

What sort of music are you into?
I tend to like all music to be honest except heavy rock metal but i do love songs that you can dance to and some oldies to which i've got off my parents. I'm hopeless at remembering songs and names etc but heres a few memorable ones 'Send me on my way' Rusted Roots, 'DNA'Darwin Deez, 'Far nearer' & 'Touch me' by Jamie XX, 'High' Lighthouse Family, 'Somebody i used to no' Gotye

What would you say are your favourite colours?
Navy i do love a bit of navy, burgandy, forest green, tourquoises ... i love like vintage colours where the colours drained slightly if that makes sense? and like creams and browns for stock like paper bags and tags etc
What type of design are you currently interested in?
old vintage stamps, bottle caps, labels packaging etc




I like this sort of stuff i suppose. Packaging and decor i love like tags and stamps etc Look at the penguin books and Peter Crawleys work to, there insane.

Describe yourself in three words.
i talk alot

Do you have any nicknames?
Im, imy, milly, mildred, mil, mildrew, imo, imiwimi, funkymonkeyimo & sweetnsour (embarrassing hotmail accounts), i've been called everything under the sun

If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? 
Probably just hanging out with my friends, boyfriend and family doing nice things and eating good food because there the most important thing to me and i'd want to enjoy my day doing things i love with the ones i love (soppy or what)

Who or what inspires you and why?
My parents inspire me because there amazing people, caring and selfless in personility, worked extremely hard to have what they have and yet  there kids and each other are the most important thing to them over work or themselves. There relationship is amazing, 28 years and going strong.

If you had the power to just utter a word and kill someone - no one would find out and you would not be charged with a crime, who would you kill and why?
I'd like to say i wouldn't kill anyone because i think its completely immoral to take someones life and i'm catholic to soooo its kind of aganist the rules.. there was a time however when i reaaaaally disliked a girl because of what she did with my ex-boyfriend and i defiantly felt like harming her.
If you won a million pounds in a lottery, what would you do with it?
Pay off my parents mortgage because i love my family home, i've lived there all my life and there trying to sell it because they can't afford it anymore and its falling apart therefore i'd pay it all off, bills and everything and give them money to fix it up.
Are there any fears you have that you would like to get over?
I don't have any particular fears like spiders or heights 
If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
1. a hot holiday for a long time so i can tantantan 2. to never have to worry about money 3. unlimited wishes
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod/itunes?
i don't tend to use my ipod because i don't have the time to unless i'm travelling and its my friends itunes anyway because i never bother to download songs or anything or even get itunes until it came on my mac... 
What is one of your favorite quotes?
where you invest your love, you invest you live
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I reckon it'd be pretty cool to be at the opening of the olympics just so you could tell the grandkiddies you were there
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Tintin he was my favourite when i was a kid and he has a dog who's a type of terrier much like my beauty of a dog bessie

No comments:

Post a Comment