Thursday 8 March 2012

Who are you?

I want the tone of my article to be light, feminine and caring like the delicate, girly designs she likes and her nature. The audience will be females and therefore this will visually affect my design as it needs to have traits and contents relevant to them.
I thought this kind of style would be a good head font for Beth's page as its decorative and feminine.
http://www.fontex.org/download/Kalocsai-flowers.ttf
I downloaded the font
Beth's name

whole alphabet

I think it would be quite good as a pattern for the spread, its simple and flowers.

Using her favourite pantone colours i filled the flowers from the letters in her name

different opacities:


Patterns:



I might possibly use this poem by a poet she's used a few times in her work, this being one.

30 Cents, Two Transfers, Love

 Thinking hard about you
I got on the bus
and paid 30 cents car fare
and asked the driver for two transfers
before discovering
that I was
alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment