Saturday 26 May 2012

Speaking from Experience: Final Designs

Before i printed on my chosen paper i had a mock up test with the nets i had made to make sure they fitted together like i had hoped.

The mock ups worked well and helped me adjust some parts in to the right place for example with the nasal spray as when folded round the text and image wasn't placed correctly.

Final Print:





unfortunately the text wasn't as central on the back as i had hoped





I did have problems printing double sided but luckily cutting and folding wasn't to much of a problem so they were quite successful!
I was very pleased with the final product and felt it worked well as a set and showed a good range of products suitable as a solution to the problem.

Crit feedback:


I was relatively happy with the crit feedback as they could see i had done a lot of development and research and also felt that it was a good solution to the problem which was my main aim in this brief.

Now i just need to bring my boards together into A2 size as stated on the brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment