Wednesday 29 January 2014

Placement: The Hunt

In terms of placement this year I feel that the more local the better due to finance and accommodation. Therefore I looked at Manchester and Leeds for studios. I asked my family friend, Bruce, who went to Leeds Met and is now in London doing design wether he had any contacts he could pass or studios he would recommend. He suggested Music in Manchester as his friend went there and has done really well from it. He also looked at my site and said I had some good stuff which was reassuring. I mentioned San Fran to him as the dream and he said he knew a friend who worked in the EU for a year in Sweden and Paris and got given money to do it through a scheme which he's going to enquire about and get back to me.

When looking at Manchester studios I found studio 'Love' which had this request about placements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment