Monday 21 October 2013

Branding Studios - The Hunt

I wanted to find studios I can consider for placement this year but I'd been struggling to find branding agencies that I was interested in so I asked Marty from the previous year if he could point me in the direction of some. I went through all the ones listed below and filtered out the ones that caught my eye.


CandyBlack



I love there clean look in there work and many of there projects are retail based.

Here



I liked there work for cookbooks and there unique book covers using the kitchen counter worktop as a material.

Raw

There space looked like a good environment with everyone working collectively and a big board to brainstorm.

Founded




I liked a few of the branding projects especially this 'cotton love' one which caught my eye as one of my briefs is creating a fashion brand.

Hype Type



Again a few of there branding projects got my attention however unfortunately he is in california which makes a placement this year extremely unlikely.

A Practice for Everyday Life

There projects are very gallery and exhibition based with a client list of a very particular sector. Not exactly the area I was looking for but still interesting.

Red Design


I really liked that they'd done projects in store merchandise like this window display.

 Studio H
Wasn't massively excited by this agency but I did like some of the projects they had done for food packaging.

Two Times Elliot 




Mind

These seem to have a good sense of humour and look like they have fun working which is an environment I think I would enjoy.

Construct


This is highly fashion based but have big clients like Harvey Nichols and Mulberry. I'd be quite interested in working in fashion retail so maybe trying it out would help me decide.

Anagrama



I've seen this studio before and i've really liked some of there work so i'm glad that i've discovered them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment