Friday 18 October 2013

San Fran Studios

As i'm currently interested in going to San Fran once i've graduated I started to look at the branding studios over there. I wanted to find some with work that I liked and ones that had the same services I want to work in.

Character



I liked the look of this studio and it's clients. It lists it's services as brand strategy, brand identity and brand experience and has a video of the studio where it shows people working together and brainstorming. I want an environment where everyone even interacts and works together so this was a plus point for me.

 Strohl

I liked the look of the two 'principals' who expertise are logo trademark design and aesthetics for specialty retail, boutiques, hotels and restaurants from New York to to Dubai. "Charisma, charm, character—the traits that make someone, or something, unforgettable. We specialize in turning an intangible essence into a visible form." There process also was quite interesting to read.

 Manual



The capabilities they offered and the diversity was what interested in as I don't want to be stuck doing the same thing over and over. I want to expand across different services depending on the briefs.

 Tucker Duckworth

I've seen this studio before and they also have a london based studio which would be ideal as I could try get a placement in the Uk and gain contacts before going over. I also really love some of there work, particularly with the client Waitrose. 

Big fish
Big fish is actually based in London but I quite liked a few bits of there work so this might be an opportunity for my placement during the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment