Monday 21 October 2013

Self Branding: Website

After writing a complaint about having to pay for using the website without being notified in starting up I got a response. He apologised and is going to review every stage of the start up and has extended my trail for 90 days. Success!

These are the projects i've put up so far:

 My homepage:


From my research in the summer into reworking my branding I used the palette that I had worked on and the simple clean look. It's a more simple template then what I was originally going for but it did kick start me getting out there online.



This is an example of the page of one of the projects. It has a drop down box with the brief information.

 As you scroll down you see examples of the work

Feel Good Project:

you can see that the projects have been tagged 
About me page:
 Contact page:

url: http://imogenmary.dunked.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment