Tuesday 28 May 2013

Self-Branding: Printing

I printed mock ups of what I was going to be printing as my self branding to check the font sizes were legible. I also wanted to look at how the edge cut out would actually look and change the paper format.




 Letterhead folded up
 I'm not entirely sure if i'm happy with the letterhead having the edge trimmed

Printed:

It was tricky to get the double sided printing correct with the white space being lined up ready to emboss but got there in the end!

The colours printed extremely bright and quite strong, it is hard to imitate the the way highlighters mark paper but I think the bold and brightness of the print quality.


 I cut the edge of my letterhead when printed and I much prefer it now it's in a thick stock
 I was really pleased with my stickers also (which had to be printed on card due to there being no sticker paper). These are going to go on my mailing envelopes and promo packs.
 I really liked how the postcards looked without the trimmed edge so i'm going to test one cut and see which I prefer.
 Close up of the reverse side

No comments:

Post a Comment