Tuesday 28 May 2013

Self-Branding: Promo Pack

I wanted to do something that kept within my concept and also was a bit more of an interesting way to introduce myself and give some basic information. I thought of using icons that work both ways as a different image and when flipped said something about me. These would be die cut out using the laser machine so that it was on each side of the card. Each message would be on the back of the other.
 To begin with I started with my logo as that would then explain where it came from as well as the point in contacting them.
 Then where i'm from and my birthday (DOB)
 Using the check in icon from social networking I located myself as in Leeds.
 I used a degree angle to say where i'm studying and then flipped it to be a pencil
 I added little things about me as a person so they can know me a bit better
 Directing them to more of my work
 Using a ribbon badge to tell them I won ycn and the sun
This one is tricky but I think with the text the images are clearer to being a birds eye view of a mug and the lens of a camera (diana f+ in this case with the snap lever)
I thought i'd end on this joke of the circle game which they may or may not no or understand because if they do then it might make them laugh and if they don't then they can ask me.

After going away and coming back to it I made the decision to have them on the one side of the card. This due to the fact that one double sided printing always messes up and two they may not realise they turn the card over and go through them like a pack of cards.

I centered the text now that the phrases were on the same side of the card just at it had a better flow for the eye.

This would be in the promo pack I would mail out as a set of cards in a box.

Using a net I had created before I adapted it so the sizes would work for this pack of cards


No comments:

Post a Comment