Friday 31 May 2013

Self-Branding: Website

I wanted my website to follow my branding but I didn't want it to be over the top and hard to navigate through. I stripped it back to basics so that it focused on my work and the colour wasn't so intrusive. My logo in the top left is a gif which flashes through the colours.

 The home page will have images of work fade in and out of projects and when the navigation is hovered over it reveals a different colour of my branding.

 My work page has squares of different projects on which when hovered over fades out and has the title of the project.
 When clicked on it has a slideshow of images of the work and the text underneath changes with each image explaining the project
 The contact page includes my details for offline and online

My creative cv is on a separate page and scrolls down with the rest of the website fixed in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment